Back to Oak Hills Golf Course Home Page
OAK HILLS PARK MEN’S ASSOCIATION
MISSION STATEMENT, GOALS AND BENEFITS
It is the mission of the Oak Hills Men’s Golf Association to promote competitive men’s golf competition on one of the finest public courses in the country –
Oak Hills Park Golf Course.
The goal of the Oak Hills Men’s Golf Association is to build camaraderie and new friendships throughout the season through participation in our regular weekly tournaments as well as the Oak Hills Cup, Governor’s Cup, President’s Cup, Club Championship, and Senior Club Championship events from April through October.
We welcome golfers of all ability levels. Whether you are a high handicapper or a scratch golfer, our events are structured to provide fair competition and the ability for any member to win. Participation points are awarded on a cumulative basis (both Gross and Net) to participants in the tournaments noted above. While all of our major tournaments are played from the blue tees, weekly tournaments are played from the white tees, blue tees, and green tees (for Super Seniors).
Members are required to pay an $85 fee for Association membership.
· Membership in the Connecticut State Golf Association.
· Establish a GHIN Number/World Handicap System (WHS) Handicap.
· Use your GHIN number to post your scores at Oak Hills or any USGA member course by accessing the CSGA web site.
· Receive the monthly Connecticut State Golf Association newsletter electronically.
· Participation in weekly tournaments at no additional cost (normal greens fees and cart fees apply).
· Receive weekly tournament invite emails.
· All scores are recorded and tournament results and point standings can be viewed on the golfgenius.com web site.
· Golf Shop credits are awarded based on tournament results.
· An Awards Banquet is held following the end of the season.